What are the TOGAF ADM phase names and the purpose of each phase?
- Preliminary Phase
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
Requirements Management: this is the process for managing architectural requirements throughout the ADM.
The iterative nature of the ADM and these phases is captured in the ADM diagram produced by the Open Group.