I’ve just updated my blog about how to find the OS/400 version you have installed on IBM iSeries to also cover how to find the tech refresh level on IBM iSeries (os400). This was prompted by a comment left on the blog. We do love to hear back from you and have often found that comments lead us to write new articles covering what you are looking for. So if there’s an IT topic or problem you’d like to see discussed do please get in touch or leave a comment below.
- AS400 Command Cheat Sheet (aka iSeries and IBM i)
- Contact Us
- How many days and weeks until the end of the year.
- How many weeks left in the financial year?
- TOGAF Resource Directory
- UK Tech Blog
- Unix commands notebook
- Welcome to the Ultimate BBC iPlayer FAQ
- Women in Tech Blogger: IT Management 101 Home Page
AI Algorithms Algorithms to Live By app Apple Apple TV AS400,iSeries,i5 etc BBC best practice children designer developer dns DNS Cache Five Nines Gamechanger Google how to i5 etc ios6 iphone iplayer iSeries ITIL iTunes ITV Java kids Life 3.0: mac management osx page Photoshop Project Management python Radio SLA SQL Superintelligence template Twitter utility Web Development wordpress