After some research and experimentation, I have found that the easiest way to reset the DNS cache on an Apple iOS Device such as an iPhone is to switch WiFi off and on. This works everytime for me.
- AS400 Command Cheat Sheet (aka iSeries and IBM i)
- Contact Us
- How many days and weeks until the end of the year.
- How many weeks left in the financial year?
- TOGAF Resource Directory
- UK Tech Blog
- Unix commands notebook
- Welcome to the Ultimate BBC iPlayer FAQ
- Women in Tech Blogger: IT Management 101 Home Page
AI Algorithms Algorithms to Live By app Apple Apple TV AS400,iSeries,i5 etc BBC best practice children designer developer dns DNS Cache Five Nines Gamechanger Google how to i5 etc ios6 iphone iplayer iSeries ITIL iTunes ITV Java kids Life 3.0: mac management osx page Photoshop Project Management python Radio SLA SQL Superintelligence template Twitter utility Web Development wordpress